Backroads Touring - Kansas Forum Index Backroads Touring - Kansas
Coordinate Rides & Share Information

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TCX Infinity Gore-Tex boots

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Backroads Touring - Kansas Forum Index -> Helmets, Tires, GPS, et al ...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ajayhawkfan
Uber Active Member

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:30 am    Post subject: TCX Infinity Gore-Tex boots Reply with quote

On March 30, 2010, I purchased a second pair of TCX Infinity Gore-Tex boots. They cost $359.95. They are not cheap but I believe they are as good as a dual sport boot as they come. The boots were extremely comfortable right from the start. Being waterproof is a must for my riding.

I noticed this spring year a large hole developed in the sole of the left boot. The hole was in the arch area and I believe there was a manufacturing defect in the rubber. I contacted the manufacture and they asked me to send the boots in even thought the boots were no longer under the one year warranty. They would "see what they could do". My expectations were very low. I was contacted today and they are REPLACING MY BOOTS AT NO COST TO ME even thought they are out of warranty. Dancing

That type of customer service will keep me as a customer for a very long time.

Last edited by ajayhawkfan on Tue May 10, 2011 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Woody469
Uber Active Member

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice!! Lucky you, I own two pairs of TCX boots and love them!
1981 Honda CB900F (Classic Beauty)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Backroads Touring - Kansas Forum Index -> Helmets, Tires, GPS, et al ... All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: