Backroads Touring - Kansas Forum Index Backroads Touring - Kansas
Coordinate Rides & Share Information

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Honda

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Backroads Touring - Kansas Forum Index -> Bikes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JLR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:59 pm    Post subject: New Honda Reply with quote

Honda's website has the new CRF250L.......four different models which include ABS options, etc.

http://powersports.honda.com/Model/adventure/2017/crf250l.aspx#Kso27kp77mY9sRL3.97
phil denk
Uber Active Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That rally version would be my pick for a small displacement DS................
Savage
Uber Active Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. I think it looks awesome! I rode a friends once and it was better than I expected. The problem is you get hungry for more and start modding them, but you can't overcome their weight.
nickb
Very Active Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After riding in Colorado and Arkansas, I can see the appeal of one of those smaller bikes. I was constantly over-riding the abilities of my KLR!

The down side is that it seems like "around here" the KLR is better suited to our many mostly flat gravel roads, and is a lot more suited to my long term goal: the arctic circle & Prudhoe Bay.

Maybe I need to make room for a third bike in my garage?! Might have to kick the mower out! Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Backroads Touring - Kansas Forum Index -> Bikes All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: